Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rat Dissection

it's the time for rat dissection
I guess this is the second time I saw this
well, the first time was the frog dissection
this is the con of studying biology
we headed to science lab today
and saw my teacher wore the 'uniform' and gloves as well
I know it's end of the world for the pity rats
is RATS! not rat.
my teacher put 2 rats inside a tong with chloroform inside
she took one of them out after waited them to faint
the cruelest thing was going to happen!
we just gathered around and looked what the teacher did.
I felt want to vomit and faint while seeing the teacher dissected the rat
I don't know why
I did not have this feeling while seeing Sze Yee dissected frog last year
I was really helpless
I don't think I can dissect my own rat next year
but I need to overcome this
I should have this preparation as I chose to study in biology for the first day
what I want to say is

the rats, Rest In Peace.
may GOD bless you.

Kai Sing

No comments:

Post a Comment